Brainwavz replacement perforated earpads, designed specifically for the Steelseries Arctis series of gaming headsets. They use our latest soft faux leather material, punctured with hundreds of small holes, plus, our top grade memory foam for a firmer, comfier and longer lasting pad.
Normal foam pads soak up your body heat, trapping it in the foam so they become hotter and hotter as you play. The perforations in the faux leather help to keep the whole pad cool by venting out the heat and keeping the pads cooler and comfier for longer..
Our state-of-the-art replacement pads are designed to fit the Steelseries Arctis headsets perfectly, and use the same mounting method and design as the original stock pads for a quick and easy install. The pads are made-to-measure and blend seamlessly for a clean and classic look.
- Thickness : 24 mm
- Height : 100 mm
- Width : 86 mm
- Inner Hole : 60mm x 47mm
All Brainwavz earpads are hand crafted, as such, our earpads may have slight size variation by +/- a few mm from the dimensions given, this will not affect their fitting.
Price is for a pair of earpads.
WILL THEY FIT MY HEADPHONES?
These pads have been designed for primarily for the Steelseries Artcis headset range. They may also fit other brands and models, use the guide below to help you find a match for your headset.
- Check the fitting style of your pads to see how they attach to the head unit
- Measure the height and width of your current pads and compare to our dimension chart/graphic.
- Search Reddit to see if anyone has successfully used our pads on your model
- Search YouTube to see if anyone has attempted to fit our pads to your model. Use phrases like 'pads' or 'earpads' or 'cushions' in your search.
- Search Google for your headphone model+Brainwavz, to see if anyone else has successfully used them.