Brainwavz ProStock Earpads have been specifically created for the Audio Technica ATH series of professional headphones as a replacement for the stock pads. These pads have been designed to give you all the benefits of our classic oval pads including superior memory foam, comfort and material options, without sacrificing the original soundstage offered by the stock pads.
THE SOUND REMAINS THE SAME
The primary goal of ProStock earpads is to give users of the ATH series more options and choice without sacrificing the headphones original soundstage. A thinner pad with a unique concave profile with all the benefits of quality memory foam and superior materials.
The concave profile allows for a much more organic and natural fit. Less pressure is put on the ears and the dish-like design better fits the curvature of the head.
We use the best materials to create the perfect balance between comfort, rigid structure and breathability. The primary contact point is velour for comfort, PU leather on the outside for rigid form and perforated PU on the inside to give that little extra breathability during use.
- Thickness (Variable) : 23 mm -> 10 mm
- Height : 105 mm
- Width : 84 mm
- Inner Hole : 57 mm x 35 mm
All Brainwavz earpads are hand crafted, as such, our earpads may have slight size variation by +/- a few mm from the dimensions given, this will not affect their fitting.
Price is for a pair of earpads.
WIL THEY FIT MY HEADPHONES?
The Pro Stock have been designed to fit the ATH-M series. They will also fit other brands and models, use the guide below to help you find a match for your headset.
- Check the fitting style of your pads to see how they attach to the head unit
- Measure the height and width of your current pads and compare to our dimension chart/graphic.
- Search Reddit to see if anyone has successfully used our pads on your model
- Search YouTube to see if anyone has attempted to fit our pads to your model. Use phrases like 'pads' or 'earpads' or 'cushions' in your search.
- Search Google for your headphone model+Brainwavz, to see if anyone else has successfully used them.